Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Youngster Lunch Ideas

Sick of the same old boring lunches? I AM! My boys, they could care less! Instead of making the same things everyday for a month straight I decided to make lunch more fun! I made little tickets the boys could pick from and just stuck the pocket to our fridge.


Some lunch ideas that we have are:

My boys eat the crap out of these!
Salads
mac n' cheese
eggs
yogurt and cheese sticks
corn dogs
chicken, beans, rice

sandwiches:
grilled cheese
pb&j
egg
tuna
turkey or ham

burritos
chicken nuggets
quesadillas
 hot dogs

Out of this list I pick three:
They eat the crap out of this list also.
bananas
apple
grapes
carrots
green beans
corn
gold fish
animal crackers
graham crackers
cheerios 
apple sauce
toast 
english muffin
pancakes


No comments:

Post a Comment