Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I Love About You D


  1. I love how you're so sweet
  2. I love when you come up to me and say, "I want a kiss" with your lips already to go. :]
  3. I love that you are Mommy's little helper
  4. I love your contagious laugh, the one that's truly laughter. I also love to hear it from another room, it puts a smile on my face.
  5. I love your crinkle face
  6. I love when you say pirate slang. Like Ahoy Matey! Yo Ho Ho, and call me Cap't Mom
  7. I love how when you finish tracing a letter of your name you say, YES!
  8. I love when you say, "I'm going to miss him" when we drop Daddy S off to work, or if he goes to bed earlier than us.
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your imagination
  10. I love when you think T has gotten hurt you'll come running from wherever you are in a panic to kiss him better and say, "D to the rescue!"
  11. I love how you run up to me after a day at preschool, scream, "MOOOM" and wrap your arms around my legs
  12. I love collecting your artwork masterpieces (to me)
  13. I love seeing you learn something new
  14. I love that you've taken on the role of Big Brother with such pride, enthusiasm, and excitement.
  15. I love the things you bring to my life. Without you, I don't know where my life would have gone. But because of you my life has deepened, become enriched, worth meaning, and lively. I thought I'd be the one teaching you the importance of life, however you're the one teaching me. I'm truly grateful to be your Mom and I love you beyond measure. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment