Sunday, September 23, 2012

Our Week Frame

Here's Our Week Frame.
Right now nothing is written on it except for breakfast! I stopped writing what was for dinner on it because I made a Menu board. I usually write down schedule of TV shows that the adults watch (we hardly watch TV and we (I) always forget what day the shows I've been waiting all year for are on) like Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead. I also write down doctor appointments, dentist appointments, birthdays, play dates, etc. The only downfall is not actually having enough space for a full length calendar. I always forget what day it is. So sometimes I even write the numbers of what that week has under the weekday. For example, Sunday is the 12th, Monday is the 13th etc. I purchased the frame at Walmart along with the scrap paper. I had the week stickers already on hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment