Sunday, September 9, 2012

New September Recipes


These are delicious! I will make them whenever I'm craving fries from Mickey D's. Better for you in a way. I however will use half the sauce next time since my husband and I are the only ones who will eat it. The sauce by the way is a blend I'd never thought of before although, it tastes like a sauce I've had before at a restaurant. Can't remember the name though. :(



These are fun to make if you don't want to stand over a stove and pour mix for everyone you're trying to cook for. However, they're not as sweet as what I'm used to. Probably a good thing! I'm used to buying the prepackaged stuff so we'll see... Maybe add some brown sugar or something next time.



Homemade Pizza Rolls
These are definitely going on the Favorites list! They're so good! I'd recommend using flour on the surface of your cutting board. It helped tremendously!!



I LOVE me some cheesy shells! I can't get enough of Velveeta shells so I wanted to try this hoping it'd be a healthier alternative to the box kind. No preservatives or anything. Well, this will not be made in my house again. Not that it wasn't good... for my husband but I did not like the graininess of the texture! ICK! Not sure if that's normal and it doesn't look like it in the pic but just a heads up!


No comments:

Post a Comment