Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Highchair Fun

It has been raining the last couple days and I wanted to keep T busy so this came in handy today. D is off visiting his Gma Sharon in MN for her birthday and T isn't as occupied by Big Brother. :(

Items needed:
Lengths of string
Small toys

Just tie one end of string to a toy and tape the other end to the highchair. I used yarn because that's what we have on hand and it did the job. I also used masking tape but I'd probably use a stronger version of tape since he kept trying to rip the toys off the highchair. He wasn't quiet grasping the throwing the toys over the side bit but he played with the toys when ever I'd swing them over the edge and back up again.  I'm thinking about taping some plastic spoons on his highchair while I'm feeding him because he likes to throw those over. Then I won't have to keep picking them up, I can just hand them back over. :]








Source: The Toddler's Busy Book


No comments:

Post a Comment