Sunday, July 8, 2012

New July Recipes

I want to start trying a new recipes. About 4 a month.
I found this these recipes via Pinterest.



This is the recipe I chose this week. My Love doesn't like Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch so he didn't like this too much and the boys haven't wanted to try it out yet. Let's hope someone likes it besides me!


This was a hit with everyone except D. He has a thing for melted cheese. He hardly even eats pizza. (He just eats the crust) T even ate it. Warning: This recipe is a double batch. I froze the other half for another time.


These didn't last long in our house! They were that good. Again D doesn't like melted cheese so I made him some prior to cooking these. He liked them.


These didn't turn out right granted it was my first time with this recipe. Not sure, I followed the directions but think there may possibly be a typo? It just came out way too pasty, granulated, and dry. I added more milk but added too much so then they were runny. The boys didn't like them and I don't blame them. Lol I'll give it another shot but mess with the milk measurements some more.






1 comment:

  1. That sounds and looks amazing! Those boys are missing out if they don't like it. I'm sure it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete