Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New August Recipes



White Cheese Chicken Lasagna
My Love really liked this, however I had a harder time eating it. Just not used to it over regular lasagna and trying to get used to spinach.


Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
If I'm going to have desert I want it to be somewhat healthy. :] This was A-MAZING!


Crowd-Pleasing Taco Salad
This is good! Could do without the Oregano though I think. The Taco sauce I used:




Chicken Rollups #2
These were INCREDIBLE! Definitely going on our Favorites list!


Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
This was really good. However, needs a little flavor... Maybe some chili powder, cayenne pepper, or the like.


3-2-1 Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
The boys didn't care too much for the dip. They just ate the cookies. The Hubs and I had to eat it. :] It tasted alright. Not too bad, actually.


Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread (Pizza)
This was a bit spicy for me at first. However, it was good. The Hubs kept saying so. :]] Just a note for the cooking, I preheated our oven at 400 and cooked it for 20 min. It came out done and not overcooked.


Garlicky Mashed Potatoes
These tasted a little bland. Not sure if it's just because I'm not used to eating veggies or if it possibly could have been because I didn't use the 1/4-1/2 cup heavy cream or the 3 tablespoons buttermilk. Next time I'll try those two things. I just used 2% milk.



No comments:

Post a Comment