Thursday, July 5, 2012

Utah Visit

My Love had one month leave following deployment so we decided to go back home to UT and visit all our loved ones. I know everyone was so happy to see him and we were happy to be back also. We stayed with Bampa Jeff and Yia Yia. We left the late evening of June 5th and arrived early morning of June 6th. We stayed until Sat June 16th and left right before Father's Day. We ended up celebrating Father's Day on Monday, June 18th.  It was a very busy visit for us this time around. We went to the Zoo, celebrated T's first birthday, had dinner dates, and lunch dates, visited with my Grandma and Cousin Shantel and her kids, We went to Meg's house, Wendy and Dan's house, Grandpa Bug's house, My Love went golfing with his brother and dad, went to Hunter's preschool graduation, and fed the ducks with my mom and the boys! That was one of the best trips to UT. I definitely miss everyone.


My dream job!
June 6, 2012

Hunter graduating!



Visiting my sisters and mom. The boys really really want a puppy. ;]
June 9, 2012

D spending some time with his Dad...






Utah's Hogle Zoo
June 12, 2012
My handsome lil' guy.

1 years old and already a juvenile.



He's almost the length of this bone!







Visiting with Meg.
June 12, 2012


June 14, 2012
Bampa and Yia Yia's house...




Playing with Bamba Jeff and Daddy!
June 16, 2012






Playing on the trampoline with Uncle Jeremy...



No comments:

Post a Comment