Monday, October 1, 2012

What I love about you T


  1. I love when you walk around and around. Just to walk. You will walk from one room to the next for no other reason other than to walk. :]
  2. I love when I try to pick you up while you're walking you will speed up and giggle. It turns into a game of me chasing you. 
  3. I love when I ask for a kiss, you'll stop what you're doing and move your face towards mine with a smile on your face. Sometime just your forehead. You kiss with your mouth open.
  4. I love seeing you play with wheels. Anything that you can spin, you will.
  5. I love playing Itsy Bitsy Spider with you and Patty Cake. You love them too. 
  6. I love how you love to cuddle with me. If I'm sitting on the couch you like to sit on my lap and lean against me. If you're sick you'll lie on me and fall asleep. If I'm lying on the floor you'll come sit on my belly or my back and bounce.
  7. I love that you love your blankey.
  8. I love that you RAWR.
  9. I love when you put your bottom lip out like a pout. But over exaggerated.
  10. I love seeing you play at the water park, the beach, or in the bath. You love water.
  11. I love that you love books. You flip the pages over and over. And sometimes you babble. 
  12. I love how you say Hi, Bye, and wave with your hand.
  13. I love that you'll pick up my phone, put it up to your ear, and say Hello? Sometimes you do it with random objects
  14.  I love how you love to take things in and out of something. Clothespins in and out of a jug, lids in and out of a wipey box, snacks in and out of your container.
  15. I love how you look in your K Swiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment