Sunday, October 7, 2012

Arrowhead Lake

We were invited up to Arrowhead Lake, CA so we ventured up there. It reminds me of Park City, UT. The drive there was about an hour and a half and it was up in the mountains. The road ended up being really curvy, so much so that there were a few you had to take at 5 MPH. Anyway D has really bad motion sickness so just as we were pulling into the Hotel he vomited. :( Poor guy. He was ok after a bit to ride rides so I'm glad he had some fun. 

They loved the train ride. I liked that it wasn't crowded at all. Strange because it was during a time where a festival or something was going on. Venders were setting up tables and things.




This is the funniest part here. I wish I could post the video because D was having fun until he felt like it was getting too high. He's afraid of heights. It was doing like a boat motion, swinging back and forth. I couldn't help but bust up laughing. I felt bad afterward. 


CRACKING UP! They're like, "Really?"

Again, because D is afraid of heights he didn't want to attempt this one. T loved it. NOTHING scares this kid. EXCEPT car washes. 


After rides we ventured off to the lake and stuck our feet in. T on the other hand LOVES water so he wanted to attempt swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment