Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Splash Park

A couple months ago I was researching activities to do with the boys here in CA. I stumbled across a website called Meetup.com and found many Mommy groups. You can also find book clubs, groups that like to run, and pretty much any hobby. There's groups out there that just like meeting new people and hanging out. Not really a group based on a common hobby. Anyway, they accepted us and we finally met up with a couple of the moms today. The group is based out in Palm Springs which is BEAUTIFUL. Not as beautiful as San Diego though. ;] It is an hour drive from JT but well worth it to meet people.

Today the meet up was at La Quinta Park. It has a play ground and a splash section. D loved every minute of it. T slept most the time and towards the end enjoyed some time there.


 D can't get enough of the swings. He didn't want anything to do with the water at first. He knows how to keep me on my toes. There's never a dull moment. He's unpredictable.



 This dog was HUGE. I mean, look! D could ride it like a horse if he wanted. He was very good with the kids. I can't wait to get a dog. ;] Maybe I should surprise the Hubs? Ha j/p





2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome that you found a group that you can go do things with. Looks like Dae had a lot of fun! I wish our splash parks were still open, they close down labor day weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found a group to do things with and occupy your time! I'm also real happy you updated your blog!! I love to hear what you guys are up to, I just wish we were closer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete