Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Traditional Anniversary Gift: Leather 
As a material, leather is durable, warm, strong, flexible, and has a sense of resilency to it. These are qualities that help marriages continue to thrive.

Modern Anniversary Gift: Crystal/Glass 

Crystal can dazzle with its beauty and the way light dances off the multifaceted surface. It is a gentle reminder of how a couple in a meaningful marriage can touch the lives of others.

Travel Anniversary Gift Ideas: Luggage


This year I got a Kindle Fire for Mother's Day but for our anniversary I got the leather case. I just love what the leather symbolizes. <3

For my husband I purchased him a new wallet with his initials and filled it with 6 $25 gift cards to his favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment