Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 2012

This is just a round up of what November looked like for us.

LEGOS! I LOVED Legos as a child! Wish I could've been more creative with them though. ;]
November 10, 2012



 Our finished project!

We decided to have a family night in honor of all military (ESPECIALLY my hubs). Veteran's Day at AppleBee's. 
November 12, 2012


Playing with the straw...

Took T to the park while D was in school...
November 14, 2012


Visited Daddy at work for a moment after we dropped D off at school...
November 20, 2012




 November 27, 2012

Dear Dad,
Happy birthday today. I wish I could come see you. Visit with you, maybe play some music near you. I wish I could see your smile, hear your whistle, hold your hand. I miss those hands. I wish I could see you from afar, just watch and observe you. Try to burn into my brain that memory and hope it'd last forever. I wish I could see you with my boys. I wish we could go out for ice cream like we always did. I wish I could sleep in your house knowing that I was safe because you weren't too for away and you tucked me in. I wish I could smell that guitar case and feel the velvet. I wish you could have taught me how to play. Practiced with me. I would of been the best because you were. I miss you. I've missed you so for 12 years and I will continue to for the rest of my life. I can't begin to express how much I feel something is missing from my life. Not just mine but so many others. I can't explain how much you mean to me, how much I yearn for you. I think about you all the time. I relive memories we had together, I listen to music just to remember you, I look at pictures just to smile, and feel them, hoping I'll never lose that feeling I get when I think of you. I can no longer hear your voice. I can no longer call you. I can no longer hug you and tell you that I DO love you. I can love you with all my heart and soul, and I can wait patiently until I see you again.  I miss you terribly.





No comments:

Post a Comment