Monday, August 1, 2011

Candy Cravings!

Today the boys and I ventured off to Candy Cravings in Yucca Valley. D has reached his first line on his "Reward" jar and this was his reward for good behavior. I'll go more into detail about the jar in a later post. The Reward Jar post.

You just pick up a basket and fill it up...

This is what he chose out of everything...


Him enjoying his CANDY!
Mama is so pround of you Bugga.

They also have Mommy and Me classes every Monday so we'll have to check the next one out!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome to the blogging world! I am so happy we will be able to see how you guys are doing!

    This place looks like fun! How is he doing with the new reward system? Are you using marbles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to get the hang of it this time! If you can use FB and Myspace you can sure be a blogger. :]

    Yes we're using marbles and he LOVES doing anything he can to get them! We started using it 4 days ago I believe and he already reached his first line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Dae!! I want to go to the candy store....It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you Wen! We'd totally have fun!

    ReplyDelete